Tropical structure desgin
Built with tropical structure designs for your garden or pool area. Bar, sunshades, railings…
To go along with the African Reed ceilings and structures we have different options to improve the gardens and outdoor areas:
Sunshades for gardens and swimming pools
Light fixtures and fittings
Folding windows and doors
Any other wooden structure that is required
Our main raw material is African reed and Red Pine from South Africa. Our company makes sure we import them directly without middlemen, we carry out a 3D design and install the structure. Our team of professionals consists of qualified technicians, builders and carpenters.
How do we work?
- Contact us via our contact form or by phone.
- We'll give you an appointment.
- We'll visit your facilities and properties.
- We will measure the area where we will build or install your future tropical style structure.
- We'll do a 3D design of what it would look like.
- We'll send you the quote next to the 3D design.
- We require a down payment of 50% before starting the work.
- We carry out the installation and / or construction.
- At the end of the project you can pay the rest of the remaining balance. (50%)
Experience individual shade with your tropical garden umbrellas
Improves the look of gardens
Bar area for communal gardens in urbanisations or your own personal garden
Installation light fittings so you can enjoy them at night.
DO THE THATCHED ROOFS HAVE WARRANTY?
Yes, they have up to 10 years warranty.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE FLOOR PROJECTS?
The Time depends on the complexity and size of the project.
Our Team works efficiently and effectively. With the ability to work more hours and double the team so that we can complete the project in up to half the estimated time.
HOW WILL I KNOW HOW MY TROPICAL ROOF DESGIN IS GOING TO LOOK?
Along with the budget we will give you a 3D design of what it will look like.
Contact us via the request form on our website and request a free quote today!
Calle Ébano 8, Mijas Costa, Málaga