We specialize in pool decking and terraces
We install wooden floors in outdoor areas to improve the appearance of your garden or pool.
The wood we use in our floors is resistant to fading or deformation, by the sun or rain. It is non-slip, thanks to the surface grooves. They are resistant to moisture and chlorine, and the best thing is that they do not need regular maintenance.
- Around exterior showers.
- On terraces.
- To create bridges and paths in gardens.
How do we work?
- Contact us via our contact form or by phone.
- We'll give you an appointment.
- We'll visit your facilities and properties.
- We will measure the area where we will build or install your future tropical style structure.
- We'll do a 3D design of what it would look like.
- We'll send you the quote next to the 3D design.
- We require a down payment of 50% before starting the work.
- We carry out the installation and / or construction.
- At the end of the project you can pay the rest of the remaining balance. (50%)
Highly resistant to fading of colour or deformation
Resistant to moisture and chlorine.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE FLOOR PROJECTS?
The Time depends on the complexity and size of the project.
Our Team works efficiently and effectively. With the ability to work more hours and double the team so that we can complete the project in up to half the estimated time.
ARE THEY WATERPROOF?
They are not waterproof but are very resistant to moisture and chlorine. They don’t require any continuous maintenance.
HOW DO YOU COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION?
We install the wooden decking and also prepare the surrounding land for the installation to achieve greater durability of our floors.
Contact us via the request form on our website and request a free quote today!
Calle Ébano 8, Mijas Costa, Málaga