Built with reed imported from South Africa
The reed roof is an excellent choice for hotels, beach bars and garden gazebos, giving them a very attractive and sophisticated tropical atmosphere.
The African reed does not need to be treated with insulating products, because its naturally waterproof, in addition it helps protect you from UV rays, keeps the interior warm in winter and cool in summer. Allowing for up to 10Celcius of difference compared to the temperature outside.
Our main raw material is South African Reed and Red Pine. Our company makes sure we import them directly without middlemen, we carry out a 3D design and install the structure. Our team of professionals consists of qualified technicians, builders and carpenters.
How do we work?
- Contact us via our contact form or by phone.
- We'll give you an appointment.
- We'll visit your facilities and properties.
- We will measure the area where we will build or install your future tropical style structure.
- We'll do a 3D design of what it would look like.
- We'll send you the quote next to the 3D design.
- We require a down payment of 50% before starting the work.
- We carry out the installation and / or construction.
- At the end of the project you can pay the rest of the remaining balance. (50%)
Gain extra shade in exterior living areas.
Improves the look of your garden.
Waterproof roof, Made of high quality and long lasting materials.
DO THE AFRICAN THATCHED ROOFS HAVE A WARRANTY?
Yes, they have up to 10 years warranty.
ARE THEY WATERPROOF?
Yes, they are waterproof and in addition to protecting from UV rays, they keep the interior warm in winter and cool in summer.
HOW WILL WE KNOW HOW MY TROPICAL ROOF IS GOING TO LOOK?
Along with the quote we will give you a 3D design of what it will look like.
Contact us via the request form on our website and request a free quote today!
Calle Ébano 8, Mijas Costa, Málaga
We are NOT in the office, please make an appointment before visiting us.