PROJECT IN MADRID
Terrace with folding glass curtains with African thatched reed roof of 77M2.
Terrace with african thatched reed roof
- Installation of pillars of 6 meters high.
- The roof frame is a treated cylindrical red pine wood painted in a dark chestnut colour.
- 77 square meters African thatched roof with an inclination of 38 degrees.
Extras: windows, wooden floors and railings
- Installation of the terrace with solid treated pine wood base, Gray composite floor (synthetic floor) this floor has been waterproofed and insulated.
- Installation of folding glass curtains around the entire structure permitting a feeling of a secluded and enclosed space.
- Railing a total of 33 linear meters.
Calle Ébano 8, Mijas Costa, Málaga
We are NOT in the office, please make an appointment before visiting us.